Filter by Category
Join us for an evening of low-impact, gentle-movement practices and breathwork to honor and celebrate our bodies.
Date: Monday, Dec. 9; 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Location: Alfond Youth & Community Center, Waterville
Class Samplers Include:
5:40-6 p.m. - Posture & Tone - Cycle Room
6:10-6:30 p.m. - Tai Chi for Health - Group Fitness Room
6:40-7 p.m. - Spin Class - Cycle Room
7-7:20 p.m. - Gentle Yoga - Group Fitness Room
- Attend any/all classes you are interested in!
- Registration is for the entire event itself, but you may come at any time and for any/all classes.
- Free consultations with John McCabe, AYCC Lead Personal Trainer
- Childcare will be available.
- Learn about various programs including those offered with MaineGeneral Prevention & Healthy Living, Alfond Youth & Community Center and MaineGeneral Sports Medicine.
- Healthy snacks will be available.
Need an accommodation? We will make reasonable modifications and accommodations to ensure that people with disabilities have equal opportunity to participate in all classes and events. If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to participate fully in a class or event, please notify us at 872-4102 at least 48 hours prior to the start of the class or event.
Have questions or need assistance? Call 872-4102 or email PHL@mainegeneral.org.